Freedom. The sweet taste of freedom. The ability to be able to do what I like and that too at my own pace. It feels all the power to do and think according to my wishes has returned. The bitter-sweet journey that started on 12th December, 2010 has reached its end.
I would like to thank a lot of people who helped me along the way. First up, I would like to thank Prateek and Sandy for the very awesome car drives to CP. Getting up (and more importantly staying awake) at 6:30 AM on weekends after five hectic days of college was never an easy task. There companionship and ridiculous jokes and stories made sure that not only did I stay awake, but also fresh and ready for a class. Then Stuti, for going with me to CP on a lot of occasions. I would have been bored and a lot less motivated to go if she wasn't there. Divij and Sumit, for finding a very nice coaching center and kick starting the process in December. Vriti, for attending a lot of classes and for the numerous discussions on the academic as well as mental approach for the exam. Ankit and Manish, my internship buddies, for the brilliant 10 week stay at Coimbatore. If not for them, living and studying there would have been an arduous task. Hemank, for always asking about my results and wishing me before interviews. Apoorv and Bhanu, my co-exam givers(as I realized very late) for some valuable discussions. Apoorva, for acting as a mentor and an experienced guide whenever I was confused. The excellent center and faculty at CL CP and at TIME who showed me the way. However, the biggest thanks is to Aastha, for without her this whole thing would never have happened. From making excellent notes in sem-6 to coming to CP centre on a lots of days, to doing ALL, and I mean ALL BTP work (and that too under Dr Mayank and Dr Richa) alone, to making my academics light in sem-7, to listening to my mindless worries and innocent dreams, to standing by me in all the tensed times and bearing me when I was highly unreasonable and illogical, her efforts were in no way less than mine. My family for doing everything possible to make the task easier for me, for giving me encouragement when I was a little down, in essence, for ensuring that I got through these 68 weeks without a mental breakdown .
I will be the first person to put up my hand up if someone asks if I am disappointed. Yes, I am. But I have learned here how to take disappointment. The CAT and XAT failures have taught me that sometimes you can try your best and still not be successful. However, that does not refute the fact that it has been an excellent journey. I managed to clear all the tests that I took. I have learned a lot. I have improved my English, GK and general awareness. The experience of GD and PI's has been a big learning curve for me.
I had big dreams when I started out on December 12. None of them were fulfilled. And that is what makes me more determined. I will try and get where I want to. I will work harder. I still have one more shot, come what may.
I will come back the next season.
I would like to thank a lot of people who helped me along the way. First up, I would like to thank Prateek and Sandy for the very awesome car drives to CP. Getting up (and more importantly staying awake) at 6:30 AM on weekends after five hectic days of college was never an easy task. There companionship and ridiculous jokes and stories made sure that not only did I stay awake, but also fresh and ready for a class. Then Stuti, for going with me to CP on a lot of occasions. I would have been bored and a lot less motivated to go if she wasn't there. Divij and Sumit, for finding a very nice coaching center and kick starting the process in December. Vriti, for attending a lot of classes and for the numerous discussions on the academic as well as mental approach for the exam. Ankit and Manish, my internship buddies, for the brilliant 10 week stay at Coimbatore. If not for them, living and studying there would have been an arduous task. Hemank, for always asking about my results and wishing me before interviews. Apoorv and Bhanu, my co-exam givers(as I realized very late) for some valuable discussions. Apoorva, for acting as a mentor and an experienced guide whenever I was confused. The excellent center and faculty at CL CP and at TIME who showed me the way. However, the biggest thanks is to Aastha, for without her this whole thing would never have happened. From making excellent notes in sem-6 to coming to CP centre on a lots of days, to doing ALL, and I mean ALL BTP work (and that too under Dr Mayank and Dr Richa) alone, to making my academics light in sem-7, to listening to my mindless worries and innocent dreams, to standing by me in all the tensed times and bearing me when I was highly unreasonable and illogical, her efforts were in no way less than mine. My family for doing everything possible to make the task easier for me, for giving me encouragement when I was a little down, in essence, for ensuring that I got through these 68 weeks without a mental breakdown .
I will be the first person to put up my hand up if someone asks if I am disappointed. Yes, I am. But I have learned here how to take disappointment. The CAT and XAT failures have taught me that sometimes you can try your best and still not be successful. However, that does not refute the fact that it has been an excellent journey. I managed to clear all the tests that I took. I have learned a lot. I have improved my English, GK and general awareness. The experience of GD and PI's has been a big learning curve for me.
I had big dreams when I started out on December 12. None of them were fulfilled. And that is what makes me more determined. I will try and get where I want to. I will work harder. I still have one more shot, come what may.
I will come back the next season.
No comments:
Post a Comment